How it works
The goal of dermaplaning is to remove the dead skin cells and hair that cause the skin to look dull. Dermaplaning creates a fresher, smoother complexion that more readily accepts skincare products and makeup. Removing peach fuzz is also beneficial for many women, as this hair often causes a buildup of dirt and oil.
Benefits of Dermaplaning
- It painlessly exfoliates the stratum corneum to stimulate cellular turnover with little to no downtime.
- It is a great option for clients with sensitive skin and pregnant women who are looking for a deep exfoliation.
- It can be performed prior to treatments like facials, laser, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels for better product penetration.
- It can be performed frequently.
- It helps makeup go on smoother and more evenly.
- It can help significantly lighten postinflammatory scars from past acne.
- It does not make the hair grow back thicker and darker.
Look great and feel refreshed. Schedule your appointment today.